Here are some of the questions that are most frequently asked. If you are not able to find the answers to your questions below, feel free to contact us.
- Do you have a retail shop in Singapore?
Yes, we have a showroom at the 10 Tractor Road (near Jurong Bird Park).
Do call us at 6100 0069 to make prior arrangement before coming to our showroom.
- Is it safe to enter my personal information on your website?
- How can you assure me that my order will be delivered after I make payment?
We are a legitimate, registered business in Singapore in operation since Mar 2004. We have valid contact information. And we are not keen on getting ourselves into trouble by running away with small amounts of money and not delivering goods.
- Can I place my order over the phone/email? Why should I sign up as a member?
Of course, you can place your order over the phone or email if you are not comfortable about entering personal details online. However, we would encourage you to sign up as you can track your orders online and also earn reward points for your purchases!
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment by Internet Banking/ATM Funds Transfer from DBS/POSB/UOB/OCBC bank accounts. Click here for payment instructions. We also accept Credit Card payments via our secure payment server. Your card statement will not show SGIntimates.com - It will show KTO Trading. This is to ensure that your privacy is protected and nobody in your household would know.
- Why do I keep getting an error 'Session Expired' when trying to pay by Credit Card?
Cookies has been disabled on your browser. Click here for more information on how to enable cookies in Internet Explorer.
- Do you ship outside Singapore?
Yes we do ship to most Asian and Asia Pacific countries. Please see our shipping page for more information.
- I am not from Singapore. When checking out I can't seem to be able to choose FedEx Express as my shipping option.
If you wish to ship by FedEx, please email us and we will send you a shipping quote and payment link for your order. The default shipping option for International orders on our website is Registered Air Mail.
- How much do you charge for delivery in Singapore?
Unlike other online retailers, we provide FREE DELIVERY within Singapore by normal postage. Registered mail, courier delivery and self-collect options are also available and more information can be found here.
- How long does it take to process/deliver my order?
We will only process and deliver an order after payment is received. Our service is lightning fast! Orders are typically dispatched latest by the next working day (often even on the same day)! Orders sent by normal/registered mail within Singapore usually takes 2 working days to arrive.
- It's already been 2 working days, why hasn't my order arrived in the mail yet?
2 working days is the guideline given by SingPost for the delivery of packages. Although 90% of the time packages arrive on time, there are instances whereby packages take longer than usual to arrive. We cannot guarantee the timely arrival of packages sent by mail as we have no control over the postal service. We highly recommend adding S$2 for Registered Mail so that you can track the status of your package.
- What are the delivery and cut-off timings for courier delivery option?
For delivery on the same afternoon (3pm - 5.30pm), we need to receive your payment by 9.30am. For delivery on the next morning (10am - 1pm), we need to receive your payment by 2.30pm.
- What are the self-collect timings and locations available?
Self-collect timings are very flexible and can be arranged according to your schedule - Day or night, rain or shine, even on the same day! Our self-collect location is at Boon Lay MRT where our staff will hand over your package to you.
- I am staying with my parents/I have children at home/I want the package delivered to my office - Is your packaging discreet enough?
No worries about our packaging - we are very discreet! There will be no mention of what the package contains or SGIntimates name printed on the package. Orders are sent in plain packages that are sufficiently insulated to prevent damage during delivery as well as to prevent others from 'feeling' the contents.
- I just received the vibrator I bought but it is not working! What can be the problem?
Please make sure that you are using brand new batteries of good quality. We recommend using Energizer or Duracell batteries. Most products do not work well with lower-cost batteries. If the item still does not work, please contact us for more assistance.
- I am looking for a particular product but I can't find it in your catalog. Can I place a special order?
Yes, we can help you order what you want, but we require a deposit for special orders. Please let us know what you are looking for and we will advise availability and pricing.